Revolution Race Works what happened?

I have met Frank in person, he is a stand up guy and a great member of this site. Good luck on the West Coast!

:withstupid: Good luck. :cheers: Sorry to hear members of this site treated you poorly after you have done so much for the rest of us.

I think eBay and Wal-Mart have spoiled people into thinking they can get anything for nothing.
That is the honest to God truth. They also have people spoiled into thinking they can return stuff in any condition, used or destroyed, without a receipt for a full refund. Or they want to find out what's wrong with their car, but don't want to pay for diagnosis time. I try to explain to these people that how these guys make a living. You want to get paind for what you do, they want to get paid for what they do. :rant:

I myself have had only 1 transaction with him and went better than i imagined considering the volume..the shipping...all that...If i ever need anything...even tho hes half way across the country now....ill go to him..

I think what the real sad part of this matter is, at one time this forum use to be family. One needed help they got it, and the favor was returned at a later date. There were some people here given parts on the premise that at a later time the labors and pricing would be settled up, and things would be completed. I myself have use this option with Frank when buying somethings. Never did I try and take advantage of this or abuse it to the point where I would not pay for or return the items in question, yet others will. This not only hurts those in line for the parts or the seller greatly.

I have had many transactions with RRW and would plan to do so in the future, should Frank remain a company. There are many more reason, and facts aside of the obvious, such as people wanting GP's then not coming through with funds, and or not liking the price after the GP is set up. You can back a company like Ebay, and get junk, get had, or just be cheap, or you can support a company to get the ball rolling for deeper discounts in the future. I guess people here are just CHEAP... IMO, that is the way I see it. You own the truck sack up pay for the parts that work the best..

Cheap and reliable= not fast

Cheap and fast= not reliable

Reliable and fast= not cheap

Frank has put more time and effort into BS tire kicking questions than people think, that is not fair to him. Nobody likes to waste their own time for time is money but most here wasted his.

I think what the real sad part of this matter is, at one time this forum use to be family. One needed help they got it, and the favor was returned at a later date. There were some people here given parts on the premise that at a later time the labors and pricing would be settled up, and things would be completed. I myself have use this option with Frank when buying somethings. Never did I try and take advantage of this or abuse it to the point where I would not pay for or return the items in question, yet others will. This not only hurts those in line for the parts or the seller greatly.

I have had many transactions with RRW and would plan to do so in the future, should Frank remain a company. There are many more reason, and facts aside of the obvious, such as people wanting GP's then not coming through with funds, and or not liking the price after the GP is set up. You can back a company like Ebay, and get junk, get had, or just be cheap, or you can support a company to get the ball rolling for deeper discounts in the future. I guess people here are just CHEAP... IMO, that is the way I see it. You own the truck sack up pay for the parts that work the best..

Cheap and reliable= not fast

Cheap and fast= not reliable

Reliable and fast= not cheap

Frank has put more time and effort into BS tire kicking questions than people think, that is not fair to him. Nobody likes to waste their own time for time is money but most here wasted his.

I was goin to stay out of this post, but I have to say that kaotik hit it on the head!!! Also do not sell yourself short! you help out as well!!!

Frank, let me know what you need, you have helped me in more ways than any one person should. I handed you, a complete stranger, my keys and 2 days later my truck as fast as Fu$$!!! Thanks again brother man and good luck, I will be out to see you in Vegas!

I guess people here are just CHEAP... IMO, that is the way I see it...

...has put more time and effort into BS tire kicking questions than people think, that is not fair to him. Nobody likes to waste their own time for time is money but most here wasted his.

I think Frank is a great guy and even offered me advice on a couple of cocasions. He was going to do my radix install, but either he was busy, I had something come up, or just simply couldnt make up my mind. I keep switching between the procharger, radix(which I already have in the garage, not installed), and going completely L92...guess I'm afraid of commitment...lol. Probably why I'm not married.

But in refernce to the comments above, your right, cheap is cheap and time is time. As contructive criticism, not bashing against RRW or anyone else, you have to take the good with the bad if you are going to be in a competitive business. I work in mortgages/finance and everyday, at least 2-3 times a day maybe more, I talk to people, give them honest straight up advice about their mortgage, spend sometimes up to 2-3 hours with them, only to see them sign with someone else for a $10/mo cheaper payment or .125% interest rate difference. At least performance parts are clear cut on pricing. Mortgages are so much more compelx and there is so much more of an opportunity to get screwed on a mortgage. I cant count how many times I told someone they were being lied to, signed with the other company anyways and found the hard way. I would tell someone, say 6.0% on a 30yr fixed, only to see them sign with joe bloe broker schmuck on the corner at joe mortgage hut because he promised them 5.25%. Now, we all know everyones profit margins are different, but not that different. If you think the market varies that much from lender to lender, you are living in a fantasy world and grossly mistaken...ok..enough of that...my point?

Heres my point to Frank and anyone else in business, take it and roll with the punches or get out of the business. Now, if Frank was giving away parts for free or making $5 on them, its not everyone elses fault, its his own, he runs his business and sets his prices. I can choose to cut a mortgage so thin that I make less than a McDonalds employee, but why would I do that? Why should he have to do that? The key is building value, which most of us think RRW has. I feel that most of us would order a procharger from RRW over some other sponsoring websites even if RRW was a couple dollars higher, because Frank has superior Value and tech support because his operation is small and personal. You cant let every little schmuck upset you. If someone doesnt want to do business with you because you are being undercut by $50 on the price of a blower, dont sweat it, even if they call you for tech support...maybe you should have free tech support for the purchase of the blower, be different, set your self apart from the field. I set myself apart because I do explain everything in detail and spend the time with my customers, the smart ones see value in that and after earning their respect, I earn their business, the cheapies go down the street and play russian roulette.

If you let it fester, Frank, it will destroy you and things you love, like racing and performance cars. Stand by your margins and run your business like a business not a charity.

I think that everyone gets the point of this thread and everyone who wishes to add there opinion has done so. Frank and I will always be friends regardless of the status of RRW. I wish him the best for him and his family.