Revolution Race Works what happened?

Well for the couple people who have been messaging me trying to find out what's going on here is the deal.

I have chosen not to support silverado ss because it is not a good busyness decision on my part. I can not continue to pay for advertising on a site where I have to cut prices down to zero profit to make sales. Anyone who is in business even big dogs like, Tom Bryne know this.

To kill the rumors,

I did not close up my shop close the doors or stop supporting existing customers as some rumors have stated. I will not take on any new customers from this point on without up front payment from here on out.

I have taken on a lot of work on the west coast since relocating to Vegas as well as formed a partnership with another shop that I will not name at this point. But I will say that I will continue to support existing customers from here on out. Any new customers are by appointment only and on a payment up front basis.

I will not be running any more group purchases and or special deals for this site. I have tried to do everything in the past for the membership. Time and time again I have told guys on the phone and face to face I do this because I love the trucks and I really liked the site. Well after getting burnt one too many times I have decided that I am going to restructure my pricing and the way I deal with customers. I do and still carry ATI procharger, Magnuson, Trick performance products, Aerofoce technologies, Vortech, Nitrous express. I also still offer PCM tuning and reflashing for most Gm Vehicles 1996- current, From this point on I am not going to lower my prices anymore to make a sale and make 5 dollars off it.

This might sound like a rant but it has to be said. I am not walmart. I do not take shit back after it has been used and I will not work out lay away programs with people. I also demand that payment for labor is in full upfront and any additional charges and or refunds will be dealt with at time of completion but if I quote a job I expect labor and parts up front. I will no longer do the " ss member discount" or doing it as a favor. Time is money. Just like everyone who calls me and asks me 1000 questions on a procharger or a maggie. I am more than happy to answer the questions. Why? because I want to steer you down the right path and also make a sale for myself. I am not trying to push anything on anyone if anything I will tell you not to buy something if you don't need it. Anyone who has dealt with me can attest to this.

This is not me saying goodbye to this site but this is me explaining my lack of participation here and why I have chosen the path I have. I did not sell my truck nor did I give up. But I am making changes so that my business can prosper rather than fall apart because of poor management.

Revolution Racing, Dba. Revolution RaceWorks is now by appointment only and all prices are quoted and subject to change based on manufacturer availability.

I appreciate your attention to this and wish everyone the best.

-Frank Guerrero

here here! Frank is a stand up guy and deserves to run his business like a business. I support everything he's said and done. He's treated me fairly and worked on my truck quite a bit.

Its unfortunate i dont have the funds to have him do a procharger on my truck.. maybe someday. .but Frank,.... keep the chin up man.. you're going to go far.. maybe one day... ill hear "you should have RevolutionRaceWorks wheels on that truck" :)

I can testify to this too. Frank has been a great to me and my truck. I've never experienced another tune like Frank has done to my truck. My truck is very strong and fast since he has tuned it. Frank has always been there when I've called him, and has answered all my questions for my truck, and trust me, I've had alot. He has taught me quite a bit about my truck and how it should run, stuff that I did know. I'll tell you what kind of person he is: When I first met him, he gave me tune on my truck for a pretty damn good price. When he finally moved to Vegas, (where myself and some other customers live) he has updated the tune on my truck for free. I've offered to pay him for it, but he said not worry about it. There was also another time that he tuned it for free, and this is a great story. Two months ago when he moved here, we went to the track together to see what my truck would do after his tune. He actually jumped in my truck with me at the line and had his computer with him in my truck. We did a pass with him updating everything he could do on my tune. That was just awsome! As we were going down the track, he was telling me how my truck was doing as far as air/fuel mixture, engine and air temps at certain times, how my truck was shifting, etc. So when people ask if he is a stand up guy, I tell them, hell yeah. I try to send him business every chance I get. He is still around, but very busy. I can't wait to go for a ride in his truck, once he gets that beast going. It's going to be a very fast truck! He has alot of knowledge on the GM trucks, so if you guys and gals need anything, just give him a call.

Thanks for the support and kind words guys. The Big red machine will be tearing up the asphalt very soon.

Good, I want a ride in it, and you gotta take it the track. My truck is runn'en strong man.

Terry

I don't think anyone here can/will fault you for doing what you have to do. If they did, you don't need their business anyway. I think if this site were run by a true enthusiast things may be different.

Good luck.

I don't think anyone here can/will fault you for doing what you have to do. If they did, you don't need their business anyway. I think if this site were run by a true enthusiast things may be different.

Good luck.

:withstupid:

Frank, I never have used your services however I know that there will be a point where I will. I have no issue at all with the new parameters you have set regarding your business and no one else should. You aren't running a charity service. Good luck with the business, hope all works out for the best and let's see some pics and vids once that truck hits the track! :cheers:

Keith

I made my biggest purchase through Frank(radix setup) and he is a great guy to deal with. He was friendly and worked with me to get me what I needed for my setup. He got me the 3 pod pillar pod when he didn't have to and didn't charge any extra. He also got me my wideband setup. I totaly understand the business decision. I think eBay and Wal-Mart have spoiled people into thinking they can get anything for nothing. Good luck with your business Frank.

Thanks, Jeremy

i think this is a great choice in the business aspect of things. i don't think anyone will fault you for making a responsible choice for your company..

good luck with everything! :thumbs: