Exhaust Video

04CHASE

cd8f6607-71e7-47a4-a3e4-99640155c88c.jpgClick here to see Video

i got the truck all detailed up today and got some great pics, also got this new exhaust video, first is just idle with a small rev, and then i open the cutouts and give ya a taste.

exhaust consist of pacesetter lt's into gutted magnoflow cats, then each pipe is y'ed with a dougs e cutouts( 3") into a magnaflow 22 inch muffler ( dual in/out 3" with x pipe) after that it has a dual side exit with stock silverado ss tips , all painted matte black.

ill be posting pics later of the shots we took

here is a small sample

image007.jpg

running good so far, oil pressure hasnt dropped to much, ive got all the little things pretty much figured out( ses codes, tb problems and oil leaks) so hopefully nothign else arises. im probably going to be converting to an 8 rib belt set up before i get it tuned though.

Hey guys... long time no post... just happened to stop by and see that chase posted the pics of my detail work on his truck. Let me add that after getting a short ride in that beast... it is THE BADDEST MOFO on the street... PERIOD. Total package... looks good, sounds good, and runs like a raped ape with a hot poker in its ass.

Heres the rest of the pics I shot... paint came out great... there were some spots I wasn't 100% happy with (think I could've gotten more shine out of) but all in all it came out great and Chase was happy so thats what counts :D

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)