burnout

ya i know its not very long, but the camera didnt pick up the first one that was WAY bigger and much better. but i figured id post it anyways. and please forgive the camera phone lol. its all i have :banghead: this is just a teaser, expect much better ones once my lazy ass gets a video camera :driving:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

:wtf: there is only two wheels spinning?? :jester:

would you please get to the track?

i hope you have some plans for traction. a 4 link would be nice and lose some weight.

btw nice teaser burnout, now we need a burning tire murder action sequence.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

:wtf: there is only two wheels spinning?? :jester:

would you please get to the track?

i hope you have some plans for traction. a 4 link would be nice and lose some weight.

btw nice teaser burnout, now we need a burning tire murder action sequence.

lol i mustve taken out my front driveshaft :uhoh::jester: but ya the first burnout was definatly a burning tire murder action sequence; lets just say i think it ruined my exhuast tips :crackup: and yes, i plan to go to the track asap now that my clutch isnt a POS and i actually get more than 420whp again

Nice burn out, will it do it on dry pavement like that? What are you running motor wise an LQ9? Any power boosters?

Nice truck!

Jamest

think im gunna have to make another video tomorrow..... you know, break the BFs in :jester: this one will be zippy worthy, i promise lol

on another note, will i be the first one on 24s to run in the 12s? (possibly 11s? :rolleyes: )

think im gunna have to make another video tomorrow..... you know, break the BFs in :jester: this one will be zippy worthy, i promise lol

on another note, will i be the first one on 24s to run in the 12s? (possibly 11s? :rolleyes: )

Wait.. when did you get 24's? :confused: