New Wheels

they actually ride about the same, and they dont rub anymore at all either, they are a higher offset. now they actually tuck into the fenders like stock wheels, so i think im gunna go at least another inch lower :D

Speeking of the offset, is it +30mm? I belive they say to use that for the 2007's. They also say that the +30mm will only fit 2007. I have a 2003 AWD lowered 3/4 and I think your wheels fit perfect and have realy got me thinking about 24's. I see that you have different brakes and you are 2WD do you know if your offset is the same? I have always liked Boss Wheels, They make a nice wheel for the money. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To solve your rake problem you might want to raise your front end back up to achieve your desired appearance. I have only lowered the rear of my truck. I started out with 2in shackle but i was like you it was still "sport raked". So i ordered Hotchkis's 4in rear drop leaf spring packs and almost over did it. It was officially bulldog'd lol but when the back got lowered it seemed to drag the front down a little bit with it. So i got the look i wanted. Now i just have problem with the body hittin the tire. here some pics.

post-11148-1184029396_thumb.jpg

post-11148-1184029415_thumb.jpg

wow i dont think that looks good at all having the rear lower than the front.

Speeking of the offset, is it +30mm? I belive they say to use that for the 2007's. They also say that the +30mm will only fit 2007. I have a 2003 AWD lowered 3/4 and I think your wheels fit perfect and have realy got me thinking about 24's. I see that you have different brakes and you are 2WD do you know if your offset is the same? I have always liked Boss Wheels, They make a nice wheel for the money. Thanks in advance.

yup, its +30 offset, for an 07 truck. however, they are much closer to the stock wheels offset, and like i said, will barely tuck up under the rear fender and tuck under the front really well. i highly recomend you get this offset if you are going to go as low as me. i have the same offest you have

i think they look waaayyy better than the eagle's. you're gonna need some wilwood 18 inch rotors and 8 piston calipers to go with it :driving:

me too lol. and id be happy to throw some of those wilwoods on if youd like to spot the $7k :jester:

^^^me too, but i am one of those people who gets bored of almost everyting LOL..... for example, the truck was never supposed to be anything more than a 2/2 drop with 22"s. now look where ive ended up :banghead::D

Hahaha, WTF happened to that!! :crackup: Truck looks great as usual, the wheels go along really nice.

yup, its +30 offset, for an 07 truck. however, they are much closer to the stock wheels offset, and like i said, will barely tuck up under the rear fender and tuck under the front really well. i highly recomend you get this offset if you are going to go as low as me. i have the same offest you have

me too lol. and id be happy to throw some of those wilwoods on if youd like to spot the $7k :jester:

John, are you sure that your rims arent +40mm offset? On Boss wheels website it only lists a +12, +14, and a +40 offset for the boss 313's.