Custom Gauge Mount

title explains most of it.... but dual aeroforce scan gauges (thanks frank!), and an autometer fuel pressure gauge in the middle. all have blue LED lighting. it was easy to make, and i might go back later and make it cooler, but you all know im all about the stock look lol ;) let me know what you think

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

a random one for ya :D

DSC00725.jpg

im also not a big fan of the pllar guages but taking your eyes that far off the road espeically wot is not very safe imo. even the socal diesel mount i have is a far look from the road.

but looks like it almost came like that and the little stick lever you have near that. :driving:

im also not a big fan of the pllar guages but taking your eyes that far off the road espeically wot is not very safe imo. even the socal diesel mount i have is a far look from the road.

but looks like it almost came like that and the little stick lever you have near that. :driving:

yea i know what your saying, but thats why i dont look at them at WOT lol :D . i just use them when tuning, or on the dyno, or to randomly check stuff like IAT... i already have a dual pillar pod, the socal one doesnt fit sunroofs unless i cut mine all up, and i needed more space. somehow i came up with this; but damn did it make a good cd storage space before :(

Hummmmm, the black textured ABS isn't doing it for me. Maybe if you sanded it smooth and used that black plastic textured paint instead, like what fast4popper used on his mirror gauge mount he made it would look better. That and going velcro like Montana did to get rid of those screws. :thumbs: