Custom Gauge Mount

im not even seeing that lol.....

but i used the screws for a reason, not like i am too dumb to think of double sided tape :rolleyes: and the back side is smooth, so if anybody does this, no need to smooth it out lol. it looks kinda rough in the pics but it looks good IRL :D

all the screws line up except for the bottom left corner one, lol. Was anyone else OCD enough to notice that?

i think its just the angle. both lefts look high to me but same angles to the right. so i'm guessing the pic wasn't dead on. maybe its my 20:13 vision or something.

nono, I meant the actual + for the philips head. 3 of the screws are + and one is off so it's an X...

I work part time for a small hot rod shop and I would get shot for something so obvious as that... We get paid to be perfectionists so I developed nasty Automotive-OCD, lol.

Looks alright man! Not sure if you are up for it, but a lil tiger hair and some SEM satin black vinyl dye and that thing would look factory. shoot that spray dye from about 14 inches away and you can easily match the factory texture and color. looks good tho!! ;)

nono, I meant the actual + for the philips head. 3 of the screws are + and one is off so it's an X...

I work part time for a small hot rod shop and I would get shot for something so obvious as that... We get paid to be perfectionists so I developed nasty Automotive-OCD, lol.

:crazy: