thinking about new drop

how did you get it to 2.5 in the front?

turning the keys. i could just add 1 inch drop keys i guess but im more partial to just doing 3 inch drop spindles. id actually go lower like a 4/6 but i think with torsion bars im somewhat limited.

go for the new belltech coilovers in front.... you can go as low as your heart desires with whatever spring rate you need. keep the 2" spindles and install them, it will look sick. i am planning on doing this as soon as i have sufficent funds lol. your gunna need to cut out the front fenders tho... cause im now 3" up front, and i hit occasionally. the tire is barely an inch away from the fender when sitting level. back is no prob, i rolled the inside of the fenders. i could use a c-notch tho.....

go for the new belltech coilovers in front.... you can go as low as your heart desires with whatever spring rate you need. keep the 2" spindles and install them, it will look sick. i am planning on doing this as soon as i have sufficent funds lol. your gunna need to cut out the front fenders tho... cause im now 3" up front, and i hit occasionally. the tire is barely an inch away from the fender when sitting level. back is no prob, i rolled the inside of the fenders. i could use a c-notch tho.....

how do coilovers work when i dont have coil springs up front?

like any other coilover..... they go inplace of the shocks. you could use them in the rear, but youd need a 4 link kit

thats an idea. they dont list one for the full size chevy yet, just the colorado/canyon.

i called them and the guy THOUGHT they made them for us.... but i never called back. im sure there is somebody who does tho. and if not, you could always get a custom set made. i should have the front done by september, and the back by december

i called them and the guy THOUGHT they made them for us.... but i never called back. im sure there is somebody who does tho. and if not, you could always get a custom set made. i should have the front done by september, and the back by december

so your gonna do a 4-link then in the back i take it. that makes sense with as much power as your putting down anyways.