Santa Monica, CA

ChevyMan23

Haha...jus playin....the gentleman that bought our Cobra has relocated to Santa Monica and had the car shipped out there....hes actually the owner of Streetfire.net...kinda kewl....so keep your eyes peeled for this car....

100_0401.jpg

100_0926.jpg

If you run into him...and yer feeling froggy.....give him a run....and please let me know how it goes if you do....600bhp and 2000lbs...heh... :driving::lol:

i dunno..wouldnt know by talkin to him....hes 28..drove up here from Ga in an 05 CTS-V that is the biggest POS....theres a video about it on Streetfire......anyway..yea..i shed a couple...

Are you going to make it to the KY GTG II?

i dunno..wouldnt know by talkin to him....hes 28..drove up here from Ga in an 05 CTS-V that is the biggest POS....theres a video about it on Streetfire......anyway..yea..i shed a couple...

HAHA i seen that video....someone posted it up here awhile back.....that was crazy how much trouble he was having......he was ding like 35mph on the bypass going home....anybody know if he got a new car or not from GM after everybody seen that video and the customer support that guy got.... :dunno:

HE STILL HAS THAT CAR?????

that Cobra look like a sweet car! love the ghost rallys!

thats a sweet as car, is it original or repro?

Factory Five replica...my father an I built it a few years ago..about 3 to be exact...427 Small block Windsor stroker...Tremec 3550 5 speed...4 wheel independant suspension..4 wheel discs..600 bhp....2000lbs with me driving and a full tank of gas..

Factory Five replica...my father an I built it a few years ago..about 3 to be exact...427 Small block Windsor stroker...Tremec 3550 5 speed...4 wheel independant suspension..4 wheel discs..600 bhp....2000lbs with me driving and a full tank of gas..

600HP. 2000lbs = 0 traction :crackup: bet you would really have to walk that puppy off the line. Hell, if Id love to line up against him in my camaro, even if it was just to here him rip past me lol

I could launch between 2500 and 3000 and still keep traction....anything over that and those Eagles were toast....but it does have some awesome tires on it...so that helped..

From what I can see in the pic, those are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3's Same ones I run on the camaro. (275 40 17 front, 315 35 17 back). I agree, those are kick ars tires! I can make them bang hard into gear in the rain!! Go figure though, they have a better wet traction rating than dry. Then again, thats why I got those, keeps my wife safe when she drives the car to work in the rain.

From what I can see in the pic, those are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3's Same ones I run on the camaro. (275 40 17 front, 315 35 17 back). I agree, those are kick ars tires! I can make them bang hard into gear in the rain!! Go figure though, they have a better wet traction rating than dry. Then again, thats why I got those, keeps my wife safe when she drives the car to work in the rain.

Good eye...thats exactly what they are and exactly why we got them..the wet and dry ratings...