Socal July 29th G2G

As you know we have been planning a G2G in the LA / Ventura county area for a few months now... originally started by Chase...

here are the final details...

We are all meeting at a pre-get-together at 7:30am at Roasters cafe in calabasas to check out the show and shine they have on the last Sunday of every month... tons of exotics, muscle cars, a really sweet gathering of cars. This is stop #1....

Stop #1 rules... I dont make them, they do.... and you MUST follow them as LAPD is on scene but they're usually very cool.

1. No burn outs - duh, thats a given.

2. No excessive - key word there - engine revs... a few here and there is ok from what i know.

3. Everyone must be gone by 10:30am no exceptions.

Here are directions to location #1 -

Calabasas CA

From the South

Take US 405 North

Take US 101 N - towards Ventura.

Take exit 29 for Valley Cir Blvd

Head towards shopping center up on your right side

map_s.jpg

From the North

Take US-101 S towards Los Angeles

Take exit 29 toward Mulholland Dr/Valley Cir Blvd 0.2 mi

Turn left at Calabasas Rd 449 ft

Turn right at Mulholland Dr 0.2 mi

map_n.jpg

From there we are going to Location #2 - which is a large parking lot - one side of the street is commercial buildings - the otherside of the street is nice homes...

This is my office parking lot which has about 80 parking spaces, usually empty minus one or two cars.

This will begine at around 10am... and last until 3pm or so... we are going to work out a deal with a local pizza place... Toppers to deliver some pizza so we need to know how many people are planning on coming... bring friends along... this wont be a truck only thing... i expect some exotics, and more... as a bunch of people already know about this from a couple other forums.

We plan on leaving location #1 at around 10am give or take and then take the canyon route up to pch and run up the coast... should be a great run and i have already set up video spots along the route... i have some friends with video cameras....

Here are the directions from Village Roasters Coffee shop on the route through PCH...

1. Head northwest on Mulholland Dr toward Calabasas Rd 0.2 mi

2. Continue on Valley Cir Blvd 0.1 mi

3. Turn left at Long Valley Rd 0.1 mi

4. Merge onto US-101 N via the ramp to Ventura

5. Exit Las Virgenes / Malibu Canyon rd - Turl Left over Freeway

6. Take this down the canyon to PCH

7. Turn Right - North onto US 1 PCH

8. Head west Pacific Coast Hwy

9. Continue on S Rice Ave 3.1 mi

10. Turn left at Latigo Ave 0.3 mi

11. Turn right on Graves ave - go about 100 feet - right hand side

map_pch.jpg

Rules for location #2

1. No burn outs - Dont make me hear it from my landlord...

2. Be respectful of other people and their trucks/cars

4. No alcohol... that goes without saying.

3. Have fun!

Please tell your friends with cool cars or trucks to come out... this is not just for the Silverado fan... i know there will be a couple of performance shops, paint shops, etc showing up... great time to work some deals...

See you all there - be sure to sign the list below...

chase please post up where the IE crew will meet... and anything i may have forgotten...

Any PMs are welcome.

Video and pictures to come!

Big D...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be an awesome turn out and the run down PCH should make for a great video... the beaches of malibu wont know what hit them when they see 40-50 american muscle trucks rolling by... should be awesome... come out and be a part of the fun!

yo hazmat... eddie is going to come out with a couple of custom cars...

this should be an awesome turn out and the run down PCH should make for a great video... the beaches of malibu wont know what hit them when they see 40-50 american muscle trucks rolling by... should be awesome... come out and be a part of the fun!

yo hazmat... eddie is going to come out with a couple of custom cars...

That will be sweet, he had some nice rides sitting in the garage

ill be there for sure. im going to try and get adam to come with me since his truck wont be ready. and hopefully erik will get his exhaust fabbed so we can see the 408 in action.