Socal July 29th G2G

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the first leg of the day in Calabassas with my SS, but not sure if I'll make it to the second part in Ventura/Oxnard. I invited my dad to come also, who has some nice classics/hotrods and will drive something in that will be a crowd pleaser.

hey bodyguard,

is it cool if i bring some of the parts i'm trying to sell with me to see if i could get some buyers in person :dunno: i'm not gonna set up a table or anything, they'll just be in my truck, maybe with a sign on the window or something?... so let me know what you think :cheers:

hey bodyguard,

is it cool if i bring some of the parts i'm trying to sell with me to see if i could get some buyers in person :dunno: i'm not gonna set up a table or anything, they'll just be in my truck, maybe with a sign on the window or something?... so let me know what you think :cheers:

absolutely!!! there are going to be some vendors there anyways.. i know i have three shops coming down for sure... ZD motorsports - Paint and body work, they painted my truck, and Relaxed Customs is coming down and they did my entire interior along with spoolin's interior that is getting done right now - and another couple of shops in the works... possibly extreme motorsports... should be a good turn out to the second leg... plus the run up PCH run is going to be videoed...

plus im giving out 100 bills to everyone... pause... the suit is NOT black....

and for the record - the name is Dave or Big D...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

absolutely!!! there are going to be some vendors there anyways.. i know i have three shops coming down for sure... ZD motorsports - Paint and body work, they painted my truck, and Relaxed Customs is coming down and they did my entire interior along with spoolin's interior that is getting done right now - and another couple of shops in the works... possibly extreme motorsports... should be a good turn out to the second leg... plus the run up PCH run is going to be videoed...

wait i thought the name was Lil D :jester:

hey Big D!... :-)

thanks i'll definetley bring my stuff then, it just suck's in two ways, 1st because i'll have a load of box's with me for the run down pch which will add 500-600lbs of weight.. and 2nd because it's not going to look good... but oh well i have to try to move this stuff, and i can't pass up an opportunity like this.

im a little confused on what you said here, "plus im giving out 100 bills to everyone... pause... the suit is NOT black...."

and also for the record my name is David, and i'm kinda heavy (260lbs) and tall (6'1") so i should be a Big D too!.... on second thought.. nah forget it... :jester:

i was just at spoolin's house yesterday, (bought his wheels) he's a cool guy, but i did'nt get to see his truck i said he dropped it off for a detail, so i guess the interior is done?..

anyway, i'll see you guy's there.

thanks i'll definetley bring my stuff then, it just suck's in two ways, 1st because i'll have a load of box's with me for the run down pch which will add 500-600lbs of weight.. and 2nd because it's not going to look good... but oh well i have to try to move this stuff, and i can't pass up an opportunity like this.

im a little confused on what you said here, "plus im giving out 100 bills to everyone... pause... the suit is NOT black...."

and also for the record my name is David, and i'm kinda heavy (260lbs) and tall (6'1") so i should be a Big D too!.... on second thought.. nah forget it... :jester:

i was just at spoolin's house yesterday, (bought his wheels) he's a cool guy, but i did'nt get to see his truck i said he dropped it off for a detail, so i guess the interior is done?..

If you want to drop anything off at my house before we leave you can. Same goes for anyone else that doesn't wanna haul something up PCH with them. I'm not terribly close to the calabasas gtg but maybe about 15 minutes away.

Oh and Big D2...I don't know if you ever saw Borat but he was playing off a line in that movie. He's just messin around with the $100 stuff.

Edited by Spoolin (see edit history)

Well guys ive watching this thread since it started i wasnt sure if i was gonna make it. But i just found out i wont be leaving state this week so i will see you guys there!!!! hey superado did you throw some wheels on that vmax yet?

i hope my boddy shop has my cowl hood and ss bumper ready in time jeez i tell you body shops can be a pain in the a$$, BTW: SUPERADO THANKS FOR THE HOOD!!

Edited by eddie da chevy guy (see edit history)

julian , will your truck be ready for the g2g?

i think my interior will be next. i just ordered some stuff for it.

Dropped the truck off yesterday morning and they said it will be done Friday night! This shop seems to really have their stuff together so I'm hoping for the best. If it does get done on time the only thing I have to do other that detail the truck is swap out the Flowcrapper for a stock muffler.

yea but hopefully you will be able to sell some shit...

you can be big D 2.... i got ya beat... 6'8" 295lbs...

Yea Julien knows me... he was right... no $100 bills biatches...

Julien are we still having our slumber party sleep over the night before?

:crackup:

the interior shop did mine and other than a minor thing or two, which was fixed, i am happy with mine. I have replacement oem carpet going in tomorrow or friday, plus I got my Baer brakes today and they get installed friday morning... shit is going to look hard

we should all stop at neptunes net on pch for some grub.... that place is sick... always tons of muscle cars and chopperz in the lot... just an idea.

ok talk to you laters.... dont forget your toothbrush julie...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)