Thought I'd share some pics

BumpinSS

I sold her after my car accident because I can't ride anymore..well the gentlemen I sold it to never rides it and called me telling me he is selling it and that he has only put 200 miles on it. I went to look at it and couldn't resist...I bought it back. I may not be able to ride, but I hope to be able soon...and this bike is a collectors item. Pearle Yellow and cobalt blue, only made during the month of April in 2004. I washed it and took a few pic, sun is shining bright and I got some good shots of teh blue metalflake in the pearl yellow. Pardon the quality, I was using my phone since a friend has my digital camera.

harley001.jpg

harley003.jpg

harley002.jpg

harley006.jpg

harley004.jpg

harley007.jpg

harley005.jpg

Thanks, it was hard to let go...even harder seeing it in he garage and not being able to ride it...heh.

This is the bike I really miss:

dyna.jpg

2001 Screamin Eagle Dyna Wide Glide II, was my first built vehicle and what got me started in drag racing. Once I got good riding my father and uncle built the motor for me. I sold it to one of my fathers employee's in 04 before I bought the herritage and found out 2 months ago that he never made 1 payment to the bank on the bike and got it repo'd. I searched Ebay for it for a while but never saw it..and in all honesty with the way I heard it was treated I dont think I wanna see it.