Not sure if this is the right section to ask this?

BumpinSS

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum section to ask this, but I'v been looking and can't find a product or answer to this. Is it possible to get a Speedo...from say and old Corvette and get it calibrated...or does anyone make a speedo for silverado's that reads over 120? When my build is complete I know the truck is gonna do well over 120mph and I wanna know how fast she'll run.

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum section to ask this, but I'v been looking and can't find a product or answer to this. Is it possible to get a Speedo...from say and old Corvette and get it calibrated...or does anyone make a speedo for silverado's that reads over 120? When my build is complete I know the truck is gonna do well over 120mph and I wanna know how fast she'll run.

About the only way that I could think to do this would be to alter the programming for the stock speedo (using HPT or EFI Live) to read MPH correctly on the KPH side of the stock speedo. You would just have to train yourself to read the KPH side instead of the MPH side...

Wonder if a TBSS ECM and guage cluster for a 140mph speedo will work. I'm not sure if I could do a vette ECM and guage cluster. Bleh 140 speedo should be plenty, any higher than that and my girl would prolly go ape shit if she looked at the speedo.