wtb headlights!

ALSO SAID TOPIC WRONG. I HAVE A SET FOR SALE, DONT NEED TO BUY SORRY!

well i bought a nice set of chrome headlights. and after much debating i came to realize that i dont like them that much. they just need a nice clean up which i will do. i installed them for like 10 mins just to see if i like them or not. im looking just to trade right now for a set of stockers, preferably the amber deleted ones!. heres the pics. i will be going on vacation this friday to aug 1st. so after friday if i dont reply please give me some time. so just let me know~~~Kyle

100_2697-1.jpg

100_3009.jpg

100_3008.jpg

100_3007.jpg

100_3004.jpg

untitled785.jpg

EDIT- And b4 anyone ask yes it is a blow up doll. i got it from a bunch of freinds for a grad gift.

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

interested in trade? blow up doll for vibrating recliner?

got yourself a deal there! i will let you know before hand she does have some duct tape on her!! lol j.p thats actually a blow up wife from spencers it has clothes on. and is only like 3 feet tall. lol but anyone have a set. as of right now they are not up for sale just interested in a trade for stockers or amber deleted ones.

got yourself a deal there! i will let you know before hand she does have some duct tape on her!! lol j.p thats actually a blow up wife from spencers it has clothes on. and is only like 3 feet tall. lol but anyone have a set. as of right now they are not up for sale just interested in a trade for stockers or amber deleted ones.

3 feet tall is perfect.