What happened to PCMForLess

wrenchwerk

One of the old timers from this site has disappeared. PCMForLess a mail order tuner that had many threads back in 06 no longer is out there. Or at least the web page for that name is defunct. If anyone has any knowledge of this site or person please respond. I believe that this was one of the most knowledgeable persons in the field. Now that I am ready to use his services he is gone.

One of the old timers from this site has disappeared. PCMForLess a mail order tuner that had many threads back in 06 no longer is out there. Or at least the web page for that name is defunct. If anyone has any knowledge of this site or person please respond. I believe that this was one of the most knowledgeable persons in the field. Now that I am ready to use his services he is gone.

As I replied in your other thread, the webpage works for me!

http://pcmforless.com/

-K-

Brian has done some good work in the past for sure and is a real nice guy. I believe Alvin is doing alot more work than he used to also which is still under the pcmforless name. They stopped being a site sponsor a while ago though.

As for mail order if I were going to pick the best right now it would be Wheatley. His work is very good and he seems to have good customer service to go with it. There are a few out there I'd certainly recomend against though, but I won't post them. I also do tuning, but have less time than most tuners having a daily 47hr a week job and live in an area where I have dried up most pcm resources. :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
Bryan is still there. I spoke to him two weeks ago.

Hey....I could 'read between the lines'....Thanks Zippy...I am thinking what difference it would make changing my tune to a Zippy or Wheatley tune...hmmmm

Would be cool if we coyuld have a 'tune off'...

Hi,

We are still here and have great tunes for the Silverado SS. Might be time for a group purchase so everyone remembers we are still here :)

Thanks,

Bryan

Good to see you stop in, it's been a while. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
if i remember right...there was a few people that were not happy with their tune from pcm4less (not saying names) i thought pcm4less was done? :dunno: guess not?

There was 1 person here that had an issue, but from what I understand, he had some mechanical issues that were affecting the tune as well.

Bryan is a stand up guy and has tuned more than 1 or 2 of my personal vehicles, a couple friends vehicles, Michael Andretti's Denali, and Two of Mario Andretti's Corvettes, including his new 207 Z06. Just because 1 person has an issue, does not put a company out of business.