Southwest Missouri owners

Was checkin to see if anyone on here is from the Springfield/Willard area? I don't see many SS's here, but I'd like to find some locals to get together with for the legal streetracing the cops setup on kearney on saturday nights. :D

Was checkin to see if anyone on here is from the Springfield/Willard area? I don't see many SS's here, but I'd like to find some locals to get together with for the legal streetracing the cops setup on kearney on saturday nights. :D

I see an SSS in Harrison Ar with MO tags about once a week. Assumed it's a salesman.

I thought they banned cruising on Kearny.

You going to the all GM show @ Thompson Caddilac Saturday?

I haven't been out to Kearney in a while but last I heard from some friends a week ago its still going strong. I need to go out there and see for sure. SSS in Harrison wouldn't be me, I live between Willard and Ash Grove and don't get teh pleasure to drive that way much anymore. I will try and make it out to the show, my SS would be embarrasing to put in a show now. Fking MODOT painted the roads along Greene county 160 and put no signs out and no warning trucks, well I pop a hill and boom right on the ass of the paint truck and his overspray got both side of my truck. :rant: I may go just to find some local SS owners though.

I live in North Central AR and hit Springfield/Branson often. I have a buddy in Mountain Home with a blue SS and we are the only ones around.

I would love to get involved with more truck related gatherings and such but I never hear of much in this area.

I live in Springdale,AR (about 1-2 hours away from springfield) how far is kearney from springfield?

i'm def down to get together with some truck guys....and i can bring a few guys with me with nice trucks.. let me know...

Kearny Street is on the north side of Springfield, MO "Old Route 66". Cruising got so heavy there at one time that the city banned it. Now they have "cruise ins" at a different drive in along Glenstone every Sat. nite.

Edited by davischevy (see edit history)