What are you looking for?

how about some interior stuff?

katzkin keather seats or possibly carbon fiber or wood granin kits. no stick on bs .

:withstupid: i f'd up and had a screw driver in my pocket when i sit down one day so i need to get some new leather for seats

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a very busy month for me in Aug. I am moving back to the NY area and selling my truck..

Not sure yet what I am getting but I just got a GMS Cert and looking at the new Silverado or Avalanche...

But for now I will post a GB for the IPCW MEBA 3rd brake light and work on some other stuff.. Do you guys like the Amp Research Power step?

For Sale....

post-9617-1185971397_thumb.jpg

post-9617-1185971419_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
As I said before The first one will be for the IPCW Tail lights and there New Mega 3rd brake light. I am going to work on JBA headers soon....Thanks Glenn

Just a Bump I have moved but still offer the best pricing on what I sell.. From Goodmark STEEL Hoods to Vizualogic Headrests and Pioneer Nav's.. Please let me know what you are looking for...Thanks Glenn [email protected]

By the way I am now living in Piermont,NY...