sponsored!

stickers??? if they match the paint i will put them on the drivers rear window.

i hope to have the brakes by next week... but i need to find an install shop, anyone know a good shop in the valley?

The g2g and pch run is going to kick ass... we are telling a bunch of people, not just trucks...

i will see you there!

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

i hope to have the brakes by next week... but i need to find an install shop, anyone know a good shop in the valley?

The g2g and pch run is going to kick ass... we are telling a bunch of people, not just trucks...

i will see you there!

dont you have a performance shop that can do that install? i have a buddy that has one, i can give him a call if u want and he'll let me know. let me know if u want me to hit him up

dont you have a performance shop that can do that install? i have a buddy that has one, i can give him a call if u want and he'll let me know. let me know if u want me to hit him up

yea i do, but i know they get really busy... i am looking for a shop who has already done this type of setup...

i will see you there!

Those are the same brakes that I have, and its supper easy to install them, I did it myself in about 2 hours all around. If you have done brake pads before you will be able to do this swap. the only problem is bleeding the brake lines. and while you are at it, you might as well do the SS brake lines.