sponsored!

Ok, so i have been contacting vendors for sponsorship inquiries... sent out pictures... talked to various vendors and i landed my first big sponsor today...

BAER BRAKES!

They are sending me the 6 piston front brake system along with the eradispeed plus's for the rear... red calipers.

retail on this set up is around 4k plus installation... i cant believe it and i am still in amazment...

needless to say I'm f'n stoked.

It should all be installed and ready to go by next weeks g2g... i will post some pics later.

I use to get sponsored... you just call a bunch of companies and bug the shit out of them, and say that you will enter your truck in so many shows and yada yada yada.. and they give you free stuff, or massive discounts. There is a guy running around southern OC in an orange Avalanche that has over $100K in free sponsored parts... bodywork/paint.. whipple... massive stereo... full fiberglass interior.. $8000 rims... etc etc etc

Congrats! Those are awesome brakes. Getting sponsored is a great acheivement. My 1st project car got sponsored by a local audio store. They put 6 15's in my Pontiac Vibe w facing front, 2 straight up, and 2 at the rear. That car was fun as hell, the roof of the car would ripple like waves. Best part was going into the REALLY ritzy parts of town late at night or by restaraunts and crankin it up making everyones car alarms go off. :P:crackup:

Edited by BumpinSS (see edit history)