Zippy 3 Pics

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again ... Looks like you all had a blast!!!!

Maybe next year ... Get a train of us heading out of New England for Michigan ...

Sweet Pic everyone ... :thumbs::thumbs:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm in! :thumbs:

If I wouldn't have lost my job almost 4 months ago I for sure would have come. Perhaps next year... starting over with only 2 weeks of vacation sucks monkey poo.

Did anyone else shoot some video footage? Drag strip footage, car show, hanging, etc??? Can you zip it and/or host the file somewhere? I'd like a shot at compiling a video for the entire event.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Anyone get pic's of burnouts?

Oh yeah, for those that attended, post your travel distances and where you are from. We had some far away people show up, I was very happy with that.

Driving milage...

That's a good pic considering the SS next to me is an awd model and all of the smoke is from me. I should have done a big one though. Next year I'll try to get a line lock on there and kill a set of take off's in one burnout.

Driving milage...

That's a good pic considering the SS next to me is an awd model and all of the smoke is from me. I should have done a big one though. Next year I'll try to get a line lock on there and kill a set of take off's in one burnout.

250 miles one way

Indy to Grand Haven :D