southern comfort silverado/sierra

Coda

well like the topic says, i was driving around my area on saturday and noticed 2 lifted sierras at a gmc dealership... i pulled over with only the intent to look and of course i end up test driving it... the thing is sick, i wish i could have taken a picture... 8" lift, 35" pro comp mud terrains... the thing was insane... i have always wanted a lifted truck but i got the SSS three years ago when it was a deal i couldnt pass up... well now this sierra might be a deal i cant pass up... i had no intention to buy it, but the head of the truck department came over to me and told me that the sierra was sitting on his lot for 2 months and that he needs to move it... he told me that i could be the guy that came in at the right place at the right time, and that he'd call gm and get a good deal.. he also said that even though the numbers look expensive he would get it down to be affordable, "whatever it takes to move that thing off my lot" was his exact words...needless to say i love my SSS but im a sucker for lifted trucks, especially a new sierra with a huge lift on it.. hopefully tomorrow i can make it to the dealership and see what numbers he throws at me... check out the website..

http://www.scomfort.com/2007gmlifttrucks.html

yea im looking at the sierra not the silverado.. i agree the big chrome bumper isnt working for me.....the sierras paint is the same as the silverado at the top right..... its the two tone black with the silver stripe then a dark red.... im not the biggest fan of the paint but the rest of the truck surely does make up for it.... same paint as this

http://www.scomfort.com/newsite/gmlifttruc...ce/IMG_0006.htm

Edited by Coda (see edit history)

yea im looking at the sierra not the silverado.. i agree the big chrome bumper isnt working for me.....the sierras paint is the same as the silverado at the top right..... its the two tone black with the silver stripe then a dark red.... im not the biggest fan of the paint but the rest of the truck surely does make up for it.... same paint as this

http://www.scomfort.com/newsite/gmlifttruc...ce/IMG_0006.htm

I think thats the best looking one of the pics on their site. :cheers:

Just remember the dealership not the bank has the final say so in your intrest rates so negotiate

indeed, thanks for the tip... also to mention the truck has the 315hp 5.3 engine with the DOD... not sure how well 4 cylinders can move those big tires but i guess it gets the job done.. i might have to test drive it again before i start making decisions... also, for some reason the new trucks have disk front brakes but drum rear... anyone know why?

indeed, thanks for the tip... also to mention the truck has the 315hp 5.3 engine with the DOD... not sure how well 4 cylinders can move those big tires but i guess it gets the job done.. i might have to test drive it again before i start making decisions... also, for some reason the new trucks have disk front brakes but drum rear... anyone know why?

Correct me if I am wrong, but all '06+ Chevy/GMC pickups had drum rear due to all of the problems GM had with the parking brake on the rear disc setup......my SSS has rear drum brakes :chevy: