Better Pictures

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is your windshield tinted? that shit is darker than mine and i have medium...looks damn good..

5% on the back and front, 15% on the windshield

i get lots of compliments on it...... my favorite was from a highway patrol :crackup:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

5% on the back and front, 15% on the windshield

i get lots of compliments on it...... my favorite was from a highway patrol :crackup:

so your saying that tinting the windsheid is legal here in FL? last time i heard it was illegal, and they gives you fines if they catch you with it. if i was told wrong, than i'm not gunna be a happy man. this would mean i could of had this done a F'ing year ago. :banghead::banghead:

i work for a tinting company and yes it is illegal but it is a fix it ticket $10 big deal :eek:

so your saying that tinting the windsheid is legal here in FL? last time i heard it was illegal, and they gives you fines if they catch you with it. if i was told wrong, than i'm not gunna be a happy man. this would mean i could of had this done a F'ing year ago. :banghead::banghead:

i honestly like the SS bumper, i think it looks great.... not to mention its about $700-1000 less too :jester:

Actually, selling the stock bumper you can lower the cost several hundred if it's in good shape. I think I have right around $250 out of pocket wrapped up in my BSER pan including paint/materials costs. Not that it's actually painted yet, but that's just been so low on the priority board to complete...

That being said... NICE looking truck you have there. That's the first time EVER that I've liked a set of 24's on an SSS. Good job! :thumbs:

no the tint is definately illegal lol. thats why it was funny that a highway patrol complimented me on it.... and here in FL its not $10, its $74 per window (3 for me). the windshield is just as illegal as having 15% on your side windows, they just count it as another window. and yes, i have gotten like 7 or 8 tickets for it, but i love it and its going NO WHERE :)

Awesome truck man. I'm curious though what drop do you have on it? I've been deployed and haven't been able to play with my SS but i am back and about to drop it. Really like the way yours is sitting.