Better Pictures

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome truck man. I'm curious though what drop do you have on it? I've been deployed and haven't been able to play with my SS but i am back and about to drop it. Really like the way yours is sitting.

Welcome Home!!! :cheers::flag:

damn that sucks.. its only a $10.00 fix it ticket here but helps to have a few cop buddys so i dont have to rip off my tint every time i get a ticket

no the tint is definately illegal lol. thats why it was funny that a highway patrol complimented me on it.... and here in FL its not $10, its $74 per window (3 for me). the windshield is just as illegal as having 15% on your side windows, they just count it as another window. and yes, i have gotten like 7 or 8 tickets for it, but i love it and its going NO WHERE :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
i finally got arround to getting my camera out and some wax, and took some photos at the shop. they arent the best, but until drako comes and helps me out, its all i can offer :jester:

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

whatdda ya think? :D

Hey what kinda rims are those and also what size drop do you have on there? Awesome truck man looks clean as hell