just a new member sayin hello!

Hi everyone, ive been checkin this site for a year or so ever since i got my SS and i finally joined. I was wondering if anyone has put strips on their truck, i have a dark blue SS and i have to silverish lookin strips on it, i love the look but never see any others, i also have a billet grille, subs, dual inlet dual outlet turndown flowmaster, kandn cold air intake, tint, different wheels because i had the cheaper ones and liked for a while but decided to go chrome....anyway i now live in daytona beach to go to college so if ur in the area message me and we will raise u know what but anyhow i got pics comin soon, i think u guys will like it, last thing i wanted to say is i hate takin my truck off road but im originally from tennessee and it happens but not rough but has anyone noticed how amazing the awd does and im down here on the beach now and it is great, i pulled out an f 450 the other day that was four wheel drive and laughed hard and also a 4 wheel dodge ram 3 f 150 and some vans....just thought id throw that in!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...