does this look trashy?

well i did the front of the truck this way origianlly to make it look smooth with everything kind of blending in with no emblems and stuff but if i found a real chrome brass knuckle emblem i'd mount that baby up. but like i said i love the look of the truck but i can figure out if i like it or not

All I see is the chrome. The silver looks good on the hood though. I think if you still had the silver scoops it would look nice. The original scross bar through the grill would look good painted silver with the actual grill blacked out.

Again, its your truck.

all I could think of when I read the subject heading was "does this make my ass look big?" or "does this make me look fat?"

I'm with the other guys. It's not my thing, but if it's yours and you like them, keep 'em.

Maybe get the brass knuckles as your handles if your down with that. the knuckles look kinda out of place and you heard pretty much all the guys agree with that although it's your truck and you see it everyday. i say leave it for now see if it grows on you if not lose it but i think brass knuckle handles would be sweet!(in either crome to match your grille or black to match your truck) that's my opinion