SSS's little brother

ya with heads/cam, full exhaust, and one of my tunes she will run 12s all day long :D

ya i didnt post a topic about the tahoe, and i dont really want to.... its just plain sad and somewhat scary. its kind of a bad memory for me, with me nearly catching on fire and all

if you drove one, REALLY drove one, you would understand ;) its a hell of a performer right off the floor, and you can damn well call it an SRT-10 killer STOCK. its sad too, 2 less cylinders and the remaining ones are WAY smaller.... much better economy, handling, towing, seating, and yes faster :D

if you drove one, REALLY drove one, you would understand ;) its a hell of a performer right off the floor, and you can damn well call it an SRT-10 killer STOCK. its sad too, 2 less cylinders and the remaining ones are WAY smaller.... much better economy, handling, towing, seating, and yes faster :D

I have drove one and did a write up on my pros and cons in my eyes of getting one but everybody is differnt.

basically the damn seats kill my back and was uncomftrable the whole ride no matter how much i adjusted in our out....it felt like the lumbar support would not suck in enough and i was drive with perfect posture the whole time. Its just not me. I drove a vette and realized that no matter how much i want one it takes me 2 min to get outa the car because it hurts like hell to stand up after your sitting like that and having a blast driving that thing around.