2004 Radix 122HH

sprayed99

This kit is a 112HH is has right at 1800 miles on it. Includes everything for install except the fuel pump. This kit includes a 3.4 pulley,3.1 pulley,and a 3.0 pulley. I will also include autometer silver ultra lite electric fuel pressure gauge, and boost gauge installed in a socal diesel overhead console mount. I have a snow performance boost cooler meth kit included. as well here is a list of the parts and prices that I paid

Radix 5600.00

3.1 pulley 60.00

3.0 pulley 60.00

meth kit 425.00

socal billet mount 200.00

boost gauge 60.00

fuel pressure 160.00

I also made custom mounts for the heat exchanger. It now mounts below the bumper and stays about 10-15 degrees cooler.

I will sell this entire setup for 4000.00 plus actual shipping and I'm very firm at that price. I will not separate this. Must be sold as a whole. Please Pm me or call at 214-853-0490

ebay016-1.jpg

ebay010.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

542 rwhp with a few other mods. fuel pump is around 100 bux. I'm in DFW Texas. probably too far of a drive.

HA! I dont know why I thought you were in CA. I also just noticed that you have a Gibbs truck, seeing how you have the 5.3 will this fit on my 6.0?

I'm going to step in and volunteer to give Danny (sprayed99) my highest personal recommendation; you can count on him - well, at least I can! Also I have both helped with and taken a ride in this truck - this Radix kit is very low miles (damn near mint) and runs flawlessly. Danny also knows exactly what he is doing underhood, you are not buying from a hack mechanic.

Mr. P.