The site was down again.....

Fireman31

Question

so your okay with the fact that the site has gone progressively downhill over the past year yet your still gonna throw more money at it? and how do you guys feel about the calendar idea? there was a ton of interest in it and people were gladly going to shell out money to help support this site. so mervz axed the idea or said that he would spearhead the calendar idea. well its been months and nothing has come of it. im done ranting and will enjoy continuing to be a member here but will not financially support something that i feel isnt living up to its promises.

so your okay with the fact that the site has gone progressively downhill over the past year yet your still gonna throw more money at it? and how do you guys feel about the calendar idea? there was a ton of interest in it and people were gladly going to shell out money to help support this site. so mervz axed the idea or said that he would spearhead the calendar idea. well its been months and nothing has come of it. im done ranting and will enjoy continuing to be a member here but will not financially support something that i feel isnt living up to its promises.

Okay, I agree with you about the calendar issue, but instead of blaming Mervz, why doesn't somebody help out, pick up the ball and get rolling with the idea instead of complaining about it all the time. Gee, it isn't like Zane is busy or something, he only runs the entire forum.......

To say that the site has gone downhill is :icon_bs:. Okay there are some issues with the site crashing and the member garage not working and such, but those are minor issues. This forum is what we make it.......the moderators and administrators can only do so much, and without our donations they will probably be doing less and less. Not renewing your supporting membership is your perogative, but don't set a bad example to our new members and guests suggesting that supporting the forum is a bad idea.........

lol-2.jpg

Okay, I agree with you about the calendar issue, but instead of blaming Mervz, why doesn't somebody help out, pick up the ball and get rolling with the idea instead of complaining about it all the time. Gee, it isn't like Zane is busy or something, he only runs the entire forum.......

To say that the site has gone downhill is :icon_bs:. Okay there are some issues with the site crashing and the member garage not working and such, but those are minor issues. This forum is what we make it.......the moderators and administrators can only do so much, and without our donations they will probably be doing less and less. Not renewing your supporting membership is your perogative, but don't set a bad example to our new members and guests suggesting that supporting the forum is a bad idea.........

lol-2.jpg

okay to start with....where in the **** in my post did i tell others not to support the site? please point it out to me? oh wait i didnt so your whole basis of a response is mute. i just said i myself would not financially support it. thats my decision as is it is my right to speak what i feel like on a public forum whether you like it or not.

and why dont you ask some old time members who were here long before you and i to describe how the site is now compared to say 2 or 3 years ago. the answers are already out there....youre just choosing not to hear them.

im trying to get off my soapbox so i hope you let me and allow me to have an opinion whether you agree with it or not.

okay to start with....where in the **** in my post did i tell others not to support the site? please point it out to me? oh wait i didnt so your whole basis of a response is mute. i just said i myself would not financially support it. thats my decision as is it is my right to speak what i feel like on a public forum whether you like it or not.

and why dont you ask some old time members who were here long before you and i to describe how the site is now compared to say 2 or 3 years ago. the answers are already out there....youre just choosing not to hear them.

im trying to get off my soapbox so i hope you let me and allow me to have an opinion whether you agree with it or not.

No, you never told others directly to not support the site financially......read between the lines->

so we pay whatever amount of money to a site that is constantly down and wont let you on? honestly i wont renew my supporting membership since it has gotten worse not better since i have joined......so your okay with the fact that the site has gone progressively downhill over the past year yet your still gonna throw more money at it?........will not financially support something that i feel isnt living up to its promises.

What does this indirectly say to people? But you are right, freedom of speech.........who am I to post my opinions on your comments on a public forum.

I would ask the old time members what this forum was like 3 years ago, but then again a majority of them don't come around anymore, so how can I hear them..........further more I NEVER said that you weren't entitled to your opinion, this is a free country and you are enitled to it as I am to mine too........

No, you never told others directly to not support the site financially......read between the lines->

What does this indirectly say to people? But you are right, freedom of speech.........who am I to post my opinions on your comments on a public forum.

I would ask the old time members what this forum was like 3 years ago, but then again a majority of them don't come around anymore, so how can I hear them..........further more I NEVER said that you weren't entitled to your opinion, this is a free country and you are enitled to it as I am to mine too........

what does it say to people? it says whatever you want it say. thats the beauty about america is you the individual can make up your own mind. are you okay with how i feel cause you seem to be looking out for the best interests of hundreds of millions then. since you dont know me of me or about me you have know way of "reading between the lines" of anything i might have said so that whole idea is ridiculous to begin with. i am glad that we live in a country where freedom of speech is allowed. and for the record i never said boo about your opinion. im done with you and im done with this subject. if you read back my posts which werent edited youd see that i would still support this site as do many others but not financially. end of subject. :chillpill:

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I didn't read every single post in this thread but I think I get the jist of it. I wanted to let you know that I agree the site has gone down hill a little. The server did crash the other day and it was out of our control.

I just quit my day job and am doing the sites full time now. I am going through all the comments and cleaning them up and resolving issues. Thanks to great supporting members like fireman this is possible.

Theres a lot of things that are being fixed so please, be patient, your going to see a lot of changes for the better in the next few weeks. A new garage system is on the list! I cant wait to get that back going.

ill keep everyone updated!

Hey Guys,

I didn't read every single post in this thread but I think I get the jist of it. I wanted to let you know that I agree the site has gone down hill a little. The server did crash the other day and it was out of our control.

I just quit my day job and am doing the sites full time now. I am going through all the comments and cleaning them up and resolving issues. Thanks to great supporting members like fireman this is possible.

Theres a lot of things that are being fixed so please, be patient, your going to see a lot of changes for the better in the next few weeks. A new garage system is on the list! I cant wait to get that back going.

ill keep everyone updated!

This is encouraging to hear - thank you for the attention.

Mr. P.