The site was down again.....

Fireman31

Question

Bad news folks..

Josh and I will not be able to make it due to an emergency financial obligation that popped up in the last few weeks.

We're extremely disappointed we can't come, but trust Zippy will do a kick ass job as usual. :cheers:

I wonder if this may be part of the explanation

The hosting server(s) for this site suck. They really need to get some real stable servers. It just so happens that I work for a hosting company.

I hope this is the problem rather than the other I posted above

Bad news folks..

Josh and I will not be able to make it due to an emergency financial obligation that popped up in the last few weeks.

We're extremely disappointed we can't come, but trust Zippy will do a kick ass job as usual.

I wonder if this may be part of the explanation

I hope this isn't the case....we need more people to get on the band wagon and become Supporting Members. Is $25 too much to ask to become a basic Supporting Member? I don't think so, you get many added benefits like Gasoline Alley so on and so forth.........

Come on folks, step up to the plate and become a Supporting Member. Your contributions are what help keep this forum going........

ms-donate-1.jpgDonate.jpgDONATE.gif

I hope this isn't the case....we need more people to get on the band wagon and become Supporting Members. Is $25 too much to ask to become a basic Supporting Member? I don't think so, you get many added benefits like Gasoline Alley so on and so forth.........

Come on folks, step up to the plate and become a Supporting Member. Your contributions are what help keep this forum going........

ms-donate-1.jpgDonate.jpgDONATE.gif

so we get gasoline alley which we can get anytime of anyday on the internet for free and a garage that in theory is a great idea but wait it doesnt work nor has it for a long time. so we pay whatever amount of money to a site that is constantly down and wont let you on? honestly i wont renew my supporting membership since it has gotten worse not better since i have joined.

yeah i couldn't log back on last night so i went on the titan web site and had some laughs reading some of the guys posts. this one guy was saying that he raced a supercharged 06 v max and had it by two trucks with his 05 titan with a banks monter exhaust and volant cai. damn those guys smoke to much crack or somethin.

yeah i couldn't log back on last night so i went on the titan web site and had some laughs reading some of the guys posts. this one guy was saying that he raced a supercharged 06 v max and had it by two trucks with his 05 titan with a banks monter exhaust and volant cai. damn those guys smoke to much crack or somethin.

Maybe the v max was on the back of a ramp truck at the time :crackup:

so we get gasoline alley which we can get anytime of anyday on the internet for free and a garage that in theory is a great idea but wait it doesnt work nor has it for a long time. so we pay whatever amount of money to a site that is constantly down and wont let you on? honestly i wont renew my supporting membership since it has gotten worse not better since i have joined.

Did you ever think that if we had more donations we could get better equipment to keep the forum running smoother??? If more people became supporting members we could get new equipment, better support, and fix the forementioned issues; donations are what make all this possible. With the amount of knowledge I have gained, help I have received , and many great new friends I have met on this forum, I will renew my SS Supporting Membership in a heartbeat.......... dance-1.gif

My membership is due in Sept. When I joined I paid 35$ or so , but this time I will put in more $$$$ 50 or more This site Is great and I Support it 110% . I see that the supporting membership as went down in the last year or so ..... Gasoline alley is a Plus :thumbs::thumbs: I love to see BOOBIES alot But I enjoy everyones info and B S. I have made alot of good friends on the fourm and I would like to meet more :cheers::cheers: Mark

Did you ever think that if we had more donations we could get better equipment to keep the forum running smoother??? If more people became supporting members we could get new equipment, better support, and fix the forementioned issues; donations are what make all this possible. With the amount of knowledge I have gained, help I have received , and many great new friends I have met on this forum, I will renew my SS Supporting Membership in a heartbeat.......... dance-1.gif

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::driving:

:withstupid: I pay for membership on every car forum I am active on. When I get back from STL tuesday night I'll get my paid membership on this site. Help keep the sites open and allows for upgrades.