Truely sickened...

BumpinSS

:throwup: Truely sickened... I just got back from dinner with the girl, and before I was getting on the freeway I saw alot of cars in a Steak'n Shake parking lot with the hoods up. I pulled in to see whats goin on and it was a lil get together for some people that knew each other. The girl wanted to hang out see if any action brewed up (she LOVES to race...glad I found her..lol). Nobody did any racing some some fools started doing some burnouts...got boring so we decided to leave.. Well there was a guy in a blue 04 SSS who had some nitrous hooked to his truck and had been talking trash to a local EVO owner while I was there and went up next to do a burnout. This is where I get sick. I dunno if this SS owner was drunk or what but he set his parking break, put his foot on his brake pedal and gas...then Sprays his Nitrous like that. BOOM went his tranny. :banghead: Never in my life have I ever seen anything so dumb.

I am just wondering what he was trying to accomplish.... ??? Was he trying to get the front wheels to burnout or something? This guy is presidential material.. I am sure 51% of the country would vote for him if he was to run!

He was trying to do an AWD burnout. Instead made a complete ass out of himself.

He was trying to do an AWD burnout. Instead made a complete ass out of himself.

Haha i figured he was trying to do an AWD burnout.. but how can you think you are going to spin tires that have the parking brake set on them? Thats why I was thinking he was trying to spin the front maybe? Whatever it is he is a complete fukstick