Alright! I made my 5 posts, now HERE'S my introduction thread&

hey all.. Im new to the site, but not new to the GM world. I bought my Silverado Max Sunday night and now I want to find out as much info as possible!!!

Ive had LS1s in the past, (two Camaro SSs) and currently drive an Envoy and an R6. I'll be selling my Envoy soon, though, now that I have the new truck.

couple things i already have planned... stealthbox for the center console (taking the amp and old sub out of the envoy..) and of course window tinting..

I made an autobots decal for the back of the truck already.. Saw the transformers movie and about died.. it was so awesome..!

Anyway, I like the site so far.. good info!

Now how can I make my truck more like an LS2? :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good deal.. I'll contact him.. :) the power programmers were big with the f-bodies.. didnt know what was good for the full size pickups.. :)

and pics? okay :D

I took these sunday night.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

...Saw the transformers movie and about died.. it was so awesome..! ...
YUP - RAGING awesomeness!!! Congrats on the new truck, and welcome to the forum. AFA truck performance, you're gonna need a bit to get that crew cab flying but start with transmission mods and a good tune; calling zippy would not be a bad idea.

Mr. P. :)

btw - love the sig.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

skip the programmer and go for a truck custum dyno tune or a mail order tune from zippy.. our local tuner :thumbs:

Zippy 100% :driving:

Nice truck. Welcome to the site you will like it here but your purse won't. :jester: