some vacation pics

Here are some pics the wife is posting on her forums so i figured i'd share them as well

These three are of the cave we went too. It was a small one but a nice break from the heat.

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

And here are the Hells Angels. Not great pics but they took over two of the motels there and had the parking lots roped off just for them.

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

And here Kaitlyn...

IMG_2591.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Here are pics of the Big Cat Refuge. Its hard to believe that the main reason they have so many wild animals is because people were buying them as house pets.

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

They even had 3 bears.

IMG_2512.jpg

And here is Kenny. He is a special needs tiger because he is the result of inbreeding.

IMG_2522.jpg

Here is Kaitlyn and of course Beaver lake.

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These three pics are from outside our cottage door.

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

Here are some pics off the east side of the mountain...the first is of the Cresent Hotel and the second is of the Christ of the Ozarks...you can barely see it in the far left corner of the pic.

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

And here is the Cresent Hotel..the place where we took the ghost tour at.

IMG_2453.jpg

Since I took so many pictures I have to spilt them up by the days I took them.

These are of the cottage we stayed in and outside of the front and the back deck.

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

Thanks guys the cats were one of my favs. here is a video Ghosthunters did of the Crescent Hotel. I have pics of the locker they are talking about just not on this computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iALFD0o6ovk...ted&search=

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Nice pics, looks like alot of fun :) Your little girl is adorable :)

Thanks..she is my little diva and its damn near impossible to take a pic of her without her posing...lol

Great pics but did i miss were you posted where you went?

We went to Eurkeka Springs, Arkansas.... beautiful place to say the least and it was funny the lake we were at was Lucern (sp?) but it used to be Crystal lake (like friday 13th) and at night it would be kind of spooky. The woods would come alive and you could always see a fog rollin in. For the big cats there are more tigers and such as pets than there is in the wild they say.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

the "cat place " is called turpentine creek......its a good place for animal lovers...we took alot of field trips there back in the day at school....

the cresent hotel is hella old......used to be a hospital.......that towns pretty cool. just about 30 minutes away from me....