Chrome wheels

I was wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with AAA Rims. The 2 trucks my brother inlaw and I are getting next week were ordered with everything except chrome rims. The dealer wants 3500 per set and AAA sells them for less than half. Thing is we really want factory style rims. Also does anyone know the part # for the step shields? :cool:

I've dealt with him, he sells good products. I talked to him about chrome exchange on the SS wheel, he wants too much for them. He wants to refund $700 on the cores, thats not enough.

I would check around locally, also there are some posts somewhere here about Transwheel. People have been happy with their work, they have the aftermarket center caps for $11 ea. I would go with the OEM's for $52.

I'd still like to dip mine and sell the Bazo's. It'll have to wait, I've spents some $$$ on the SS this month. :D

WW :cool:

Thanks for the compliment, they were Denali copies, 20's.

I had them under the Avalanche then the SS briefly. They looked great on the Av, but I wanted something with a deep lip for the SS. I had a set of Diamo 12K's under it for about a week then went for the Bazo's under it now. I think I have a few pics with the Diamo's, I didn't care for the look. I'll find them and post 'em.

As soon as I recoupe from my "SS spending spree" this month I want to get the stocks dipped then sell the Bazo's.

WW :sleep:

Archived