Congrats to RacerJJ !

06VHO

Congratulations to RacerJJ for being awarded a "Wally" for his victory at "The Last Race at LACR". Most NHRA Drag Racers only dream of being able to win a "Wally". The "NHRA WALLY" is the most sought after award a drag racer can receive. For John (aka Racer JJ) this Wally will be added to his collection, yes I said collection. John has received several "Wallys" for his achievements. John has not been Drag Racing for very long, but his driving skills and dedication are really paying off big.

racerjjtq1.jpg

Los Angeles County Raceway has closed its doors for operation, which means SoCal has lost another Drag Strip. Before LACR closed its doors they had one last race, hence "The Last Race at LACR".

LACR R.I.P.

Congrats, you picked a comfortable vehicle to race with. :thumbs:

Yes I did! There is no better way to bracket race than with AWD drive and a comfy leather interior! Thanks for the kind words Mike.

BTW, 06VHO is being very modest in forgetting to mention that he also won his very first Wally on the same weekend in his Vega. It was a great event and a great weekend for both of us.

congrats man, i wish i could come out there and join you guys but my truck isnt as consistant and reliable.

I bet it is now actually. You've all but disabled the pcm with all of the custom tuning you've done. Once you get the right boost figured out, I'd bet you'd have no problem bracket racing.

Yes I did! There is no better way to bracket race than with AWD drive and a comfy leather interior! Thanks for the kind words Mike.

BTW, 06VHO is being very modest in forgetting to mention that he also won his very first Wally on the same weekend in his Vega. It was a great event and a great weekend for both of us.

congrats man :cheers:

congrats man!

i dont understand why a track "closes" why dont they just sell it if they are tired of messing with it....seems like tracks are closing all over...and yet the government bitches about street racing? im confused :dunno: