?'s on reprogramming my 00 PCM to fit my SSS

00silverad0

Hey guys, I have an extra PCM that I used on my 00 silverado that was tuned by W4M. I sold the truck and put the stock PCM back in it leaving me with the one tuned by W4M. Now I have an 03 SSS and was wondering if I'm going to need an 03+ PCM to be tuned for my 03 SSS or is it possible he can reprogram the one that was in my 00 to fit my 03 SSS? I spoke with Kelley performance and I'm saving up for his custom tune but in the meantime I'd like to see some more performance besides the stock PCM. If anyone has any info on this is would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Justin

The 2000 PCM is a 512KB PCM, the 2003+ are 1MB PCMs. In addition to being a different size, the connectors are keyed differently, which would not allow the 00 PCM to even be plugged in without removing the red plastic covers.

Sell the 00 PCM to help fund your new tune. :driving:

The 2000 PCM is a 512KB PCM, the 2003+ are 1MB PCMs. In addition to being a different size, the connectors are keyed differently, which would not allow the 00 PCM to even be plugged in without removing the red plastic covers.

Sell the 00 PCM to help fund your new tune. :driving:

:withstupid: