Hit a handicap sign=(

streatsboy

Well.. i did this a few months back. Me an my buddy were out ridin around while it was raining, and he didn't think i could break the awd loose. So me being extremely stupid decided to show him otherwise. Big mistake! I was in a fairly large parking lot rollin about ten in second gear, kicked it down to first and broke em loose with the wheel slightly cut. She swung sideways but didn't come around anymore... After sliding sidways about 100 feet, my back door came in contact with a handicap sign. :banghead: I noticed other people in the parking lot so I just tore out of there! I didn't file a report, an i didn't turn it over to insurance(i'm already paying way to much :nonod: ) My door, rocker cover, and rocker are all bent to hell. :throwup: I finally purchased a door, an i'm bout to get the ball rolling on gettin her like new again! Posi12Bolt hooked me up! Anyway, here is a pic i took like two min after i wrecked. Pulled into the carwash to check the damage...

041407_0019.jpg

041407_1648.jpg

Edited by streatsboy (see edit history)

I can laugh about it now... But when it first happened I was so pissed. I really wish i had a good excuse for what i did, but all i can tell people is that i was just being stupid. Oh well.. you live an learn..

Edited by streatsboy (see edit history)

now your truck is handicapped.

it look s like the handicap sign hit you not the other way around

:withstupid:

:crackup:

Sorry, man, but the story is pretty damn funny. Good to hear you're getting it fixed though.

I backed my Trans Am up into an all brick mail box... that's what I get for trying to show off in front of the girls in back of the school. :banghead: Luckily nothing happened to the car... or the mail box.