COWL HOODS MUST GO! $250 now including free delivery within 1

2006_superado

Are these steel? Are they painted black?

they were steel, and low gloss black primer i guess?... but there all sold anyway, thanks for the interest.

btw.. heres an ebay ad for a reflexions hood for cheap ends soon though..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...A:IT&ih=003

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
they are made by aplonex at the same plant that makes the goodmark hoods, i'm willing to deliver these within 100 miles of victorville for free.. only catch is it has to be on my time i go to various areas all the time and pass near a lot of different citys if you want i'll drop it off on my next trip nearest your location for free may be a few days or so?... or you can pick it up for the reduced price of $225 either way this is a great deal!...

i realy cant believe i still have any at these prices :confused:

so hurry up and get yours while i'm motivated :thumbs:

HI!!! I am interested in this hood. Do you still have them available? I have an '02 Chevrolet Tahoe?? I am in Glendale so we are very close and I can meet u someplace n pay u cash

HI!!! I am interested in this hood. Do you still have them available? I have an '02 Chevrolet Tahoe?? I am in Glendale so we are very close and I can meet u someplace n pay u cash

first off it would'nt fit a tahoe anyway... and i sold them all last one about 2-weeks ago.. sorry.

but thanks for the interest.

Not sucking up here, I have nothing to gain but I thought I'd state some facts concerning Dave. Glad you sold them all Dave. For those that didnt get one of these hoods, you missed out. They are extremely high quality products. All steel with steel reinforced frame, just like stock. They fit perfectly, mine took maybe 5 minutes tops to adjust. My body shop guy told me that he would have swore it was a Goodmark hood and he has done allot of them in the past 15 years that he has had his shop. Besides that Dave is a great guy to deal with.

Not sucking up here, I have nothing to gain but I thought I'd state some facts concerning Dave. Glad you sold them all Dave. For those that didnt get one of these hoods, you missed out. They are extremely high quality products. All steel with steel reinforced frame, just like stock. They fit perfectly, mine took maybe 5 minutes tops to adjust. My body shop guy told me that he would have swore it was a Goodmark hood and he has done allot of them in the past 15 years that he has had his shop. Besides that Dave is a great guy to deal with.

:wub: champ :wub:

your making me all imbarrased now... :jester:

• 2 weeks later...

for all of those that missed out or are to far for shipping purposes Keystone a national aftermarket collision parts manuf. (they are in almost all major cities) has all of their steel cowl hoods on sale for $400. thats right any steel cowl for any car or truck. its a good deal and the parts are very good for aftermarket. also they will swap a damaged or wrong part w no hassle. im not sure if the hoods are capa cert.(high level of quality control). maybe this will help someone. Mark