Man, it feels good outside today!

DZK

Of course, I haven't been outside in the morning/afternoon the past few days so I don't know what it's been like, but it feels really good outside. The sun is shining, and there's a nice, cool breeze going through, I'm guessing it's around 80-85, pretty nice weather. I think I'll work on my car a bit today! How's it around y'alls area?

Note, I'm in SATurnX (San Antonio, Texas).

It's a nice 90 degree day WITH 120% HUMIDITY!! :eek: It SUCKS!!! :banghead: No really, I'm happy I was able to get out of bed all by myself, and proud just to have a job that I can to get ready and go to work there (& read the SS site threads). God Bless the USA!! :flag:

Be carefull "DZK", with weather like that around, I could just hear the police sirens in the back ground later this afternoon!! :devil:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

It's a nice 90 degree day WITH 120% HUMIDITY!! :eek: It SUCKS!!! :banghead: No really, I'm happy I was able to get out of bed all by myself, and proud just to have a job that I can to get ready and go to work there (& read the SS site threads). God Bless the USA!! :flag:

Be carefull "DZK", with weather like that around, I could just hear the police sirens in the back ground later this afternoon!! :devil:

:lol: @ the first part of the post, sorry the weather sucks man!

I hope the police stay more in town today! I wouldn't mind ripping up the highways with my car for a little while! :driving:

hazy, hot, and humid here. i'm not complaining though, as long as its not raining or snowing i'm happy.

Man, we got hit with a whole bunch of rain too these past few weeks, it was terrible!

Sounds like pretty sweet weather Silv.

Heh, I didn't know what else to talk about, so I figured since the weather was nice, why not make a post about it?

@ Mung, I wish I had some killer ac in my room! It's actually hotter in my room than it is outside. :wtf: I need to put some insulation in the cieling.

hazy, hot, and humid here. i'm not complaining though, as long as its not raining or snowing i'm happy.

:withstupid: we have the three H's here too. i think it's gonna drop to the upper 80's for the weekend though. :ughdance: