Please help with sig

I have been trying to make a sig for a couple of hours now :banghead: and my computer is dying on me and i also suck with computers so pretty muchly i can't make a sig :yellow_loser: . If anyone has some time could you please help me out. I added a pic of the front of my truck. Anything you guys want to come up with is cool. Thanks to anyone who can help.

bikeandtruck002.jpg

If no one else chimes in I'll try to come up with something for you. Do you have anything in mind for a backgound?

I put some links on for a background using the texas flag or something like it if you find a better one or i thought about using a texas license plate as the background either way is fine. Also found a chick to put on it if you can and if you could just use the one pic of my truck. I can't figure out how to get my pictures to work like the first pic i posted they keep telling me there is an error. Its bad enough that i have rainbows on my license plates but that would just be wrong to make it my background. :jester:

chick

Background

license plate

Edited by 05TEXASSS (see edit history)

The Texas flag should be pretty easy to do, but do you have any larger pics of the girl? I tried putting that pic in this post and it looks like they have hotlinking disabled so you can't show the pic and steal their bandwidth.

The Texas flag should be pretty easy to do, but do you have any larger pics of the girl? I tried putting that pic in this post and it looks like they have hotlinking disabled so you can't show the pic and steal their bandwidth.

No i don't if you just want to use a different one that you have and i will try to find another one right now

That actually would be really cool if he can do it. The second picture of my truck won't open though it keeps telling me i have an error. I suck with computers, how do i post pics so they are reduced and you click on them to see the full image??? :confused:

i dont know if daryl can do it but that second picture of the girl might look cool with your second truck picture and have her sittin inside the bed?

It's doable, just might take some time. I'll try to do it, but the larger the pics the better they come out.