Please help with sig

That actually would be really cool if he can do it. The second picture of my truck won't open though it keeps telling me i have an error. I suck with computers, how do i post pics so they are reduced and you click on them to see the full image??? :confused:

I've noticed that if you click on the picture the forum throws an error, but if you click on the title (with the image size) they open fine. By using the attach function of the forum you should be able to put a larger file (I think it's limited by size for non-supporting members more than supporting), it will automatically shrink it and then allow you to open the larger when clicked. Hope that makes sense.

I've noticed that if you click on the picture the forum throws an error, but if you click on the title (with the image size) they open fine. By using the attach function of the forum you should be able to put a larger file (I think it's limited by size for non-supporting members more than supporting), it will automatically shrink it and then allow you to open the larger when clicked. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the help with the sig. Stitches040 told me to use the photo link when i post my url's but he did something to the first picture on this thread and that is why it works, I can't use the attach feature on the forum cuz i need 100 posts anyways i think i figured out what i am doing wrong with the link to photbucket. I am getting sent out to sea on Saturday for about 20 days or so, so if you happen to work on or finish the sig and i don't reply i am not ungrateful just not here. Thanks in advance if you do finish.

side view of truck

Edited by 05TEXASSS (see edit history)

What do you think of this?

05texasss01.jpg

I wish I was a little better to do a couple thinks different, but I'm not, LOL.

Sorry that I don't know how to get the car out of the background in the truck window.

Hey man i am not picky i think its looks f'ing good. Really appreciate your time and help and i am not worried about that car in the background its fine. How do i use it as my sig?

you need to host the image somewhere like photobucket.

signs064.gif you need a hosting account (like photobucket) and they will give you the image link for forum (BB Code). For example this is the link that I used to post the image

[IMG=http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/nysse-n-easy/SS%20Forum/05texasss01.jpg]

Once you have it hosted just put that link in your sig under "My Controls"

signs064.gif you need a hosting account (like photobucket) and they will give you the image link for forum (BB Code). For example this is the link that I used to post the image

[IMG=http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/nysse-n-easy/SS%20Forum/05texasss01.jpg]

Once you have it hosted just put that link in your sig under "My Controls"

Hey man i just uploaded it in photbucket. It worked!! :cheers: Thank you for doing this for me, it looks really good :thumbs: Now all i need is to get my drop and rims installed so my truck is worthy to be next to such a fine female :jester: Thanks again, Daryl, my name is Andy by the way.

Hey man i just uploaded it in photbucket. It worked!! :cheers: Thank you for doing this for me, it looks really good :thumbs: Now all i need is to get my drop and rims installed so my truck is worthy to be next to such a fine female :jester: Thanks again, Daryl, my name is Andy by the way.

no prob. Glad that you like it and I could help out. I've thought about a drop but don't think I'm going to at this point.