Tundra took down

BlackSS04

just an hour ago i was out runnin a couple of erands when i see a new tundra 5.7 up ahead of me. he was drving like an **** cutting off people and just pullin some dangerous moves. so we get up to a light and i was behind him at this time. i knew that he wanted to race just by the way he was driving and he kept looking at me in his rearview mirror every second. i didn't want to race him at first because he looked like a complete manic and i fear for my life. so the light goes green and he punches it and i just cruise after him, not pursueing. up ahead i see him slow way down to let me catch up to him and thats when i decide i'm going to make him feel like an idiot. so as soon as he gets by my side going about 40 mph, he punches it as do i. i pull right away and keep pullin by every shift. by 80 i had a truck and by 100 i had 1 1/2 to 2 trucks on him. and i shut down. so what does he do, he gets behind me and rides my ass for a while. :banghead: i hate when people do this, so when i caught an open lane going about 30, i punch it to get away from him and so does he. i pulled away hard from him up to 90 were i had 3-4 trucks on him, and he was pissed. at the next light he swerved into the turning lane and made a quick turn. this tundra owner was a complete clown. at least i made him feel bad about his ugly ass truck. :jester:

mark another tundra kill down fellas :chevy:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

He should consider himself lucky that he didn't break a cam while racing you!! Good kill!

:crackup: that would have been hilarious if he broke the cam while racing me. i would of gone back to bash on him and his shitty truck.