Radix S/C

B A D SS

All you Radix guys out there. When you installed your S/C, did you have to make any additonal fabrications?

It's a very well engineered kit, like Ben said its got everything you need. That is need to get Mod fever :jester: I don't think anyone has stopped with just the SC :D

BenKey...thanks for the replies. I'm trying to persuade myself the the magna is the way to go. I'm from a small town in Texas that doesn't have a strip, so the S/C is just for Ford fuel. Do you know if you can run 91 octane with the Radix cause thats all they sell around here.

That superchips is junk

Isn't the appropriate word "conservative"? :)

There is a discount if you order the system without programming. That will help offset the cost of a custome tune. Magnuson won't warranty the supercharger if it's ordered with programming through.

Tom

That superchips is junk

Isn't the appropriate word "conservative"? :)

There is a discount if you order the system without programming. That will help offset the cost of a custome tune. Magnuson won't warranty the supercharger if it's ordered with programming through.

Tom

ahh conservative.... on a performance truck, doesn't the word conservative = the word junk? :D:jester:

Archived