LED lights

i install hids on every car i get because i hate the dingy look of halogen. i have never until n ow put in LED lights to somewhat match. i ordered bulbs for the damn near entire truck and i was wondering, how do you take the license plate bulbs out? i have tried but i feel like im gonna break the casing for them. they wont just pop out with a small screw driver. im hoping i dont have to take the cover off to do so. am i not trying hard enough/ lol. i will post before and after pics when im done.

Hey Buddy this is really simple you don't even have to get under the truck. Just reach up under the bumber, grab the light holder and give it a turn until it comes out.

tried that. the harness for the bulb goes through a hole in the steel part of the bumper that is only about an inch wide x an inch tall, and its about 2 inches deep in there. i dont have fat fingers but i still cant reach it lol.

i pulled out the actual casing that is on the bumper. You know where the bulb is...pull it AWAY from the truck (pull from the closet to the truck; side of the lens) it will pop out and you can pop it back in. ;)

i pulled out the actual casing that is on the bumper. You know where the bulb is...pull it AWAY from the truck (pull from the closet to the truck; side of the lens) it will pop out and you can pop it back in. ;)

cool deal. thanks