BSER SS ROLL PAN (NEW GP)

I'm making a new batch of roll pans and I have one person that will order 3 to get his made NOW. That gets me started on this batch; if you want one you will need to place your order ASAP. I will be starting on them this weekend.

They are still $345 including shipping. I perfer PAYPAL but can take MC/VISA. Call me at 316-858-1197 if you have any questions. This is a very busy time of year for me; so if you don't get me the first time try try again.

Bob

somebody please buy one..... i only have one SSS, and three roll pans :crackup: if not, at least i can say i have owned more BSER products at one time than anyone else :jester:

:crackup: I've always thought about but I'm afraid of gettin rear ended. But I would like to have one.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

sold lol..... come on, i got kids to feed; eight of them actually. and let me tell you, they are hungy little bastards

sell one of your daym cars and i think ya might have enough to feed em for a little haha :crackup:

sorry I'm not a rollpan guy. I've done backed into the concrete support of a light pole at work :banghead: If I'd had a pan it would have been lots of $$$$ to fix it. :eek:

you may want to install a back-up alarm, for the safety's sake of the general human/animal life :jester:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

oh thats ok.... did i mention i also stock SS bumper covers and cladding? :jester: then maybe i could feed all 24 of my kids lol

How much does it cost to paint the roll pans? IS it a PITA to install? I am alos afraid if I remove the backbumper weight the ass end will raise up to much. Is that a problem with any one? I lowered my truck and may take it down another 1" but w/o the bumper I may have to drop it 3" more :confused:

How much does it cost to paint the roll pans? IS it a PITA to install? I am alos afraid if I remove the backbumper weight the ass end will raise up to much. Is that a problem with any one? I lowered my truck and may take it down another 1" but w/o the bumper I may have to drop it 3" more :confused:

you wont have to drop it 3 inches more. when i had mine off with the drop leafs it had a slight rake...3.5 inches or so....remember you have 50 pounds of spray in bedliner in your bed as well that i dont have.