BSER SS ROLL PAN (NEW GP)

I don't know if your spare tire can stay or not ... but that is more weight to be accounted for.

actually i keep my spare in my bed cause i need the weight in the rear. brad your traction is going to be made or not made by not having a bumper there....ive done it both ways now and there isnt really much noticeable difference.

how are you gunna have such bad traction issues? how much power do you guys make? i am a tech as well so i usually have about 300-400 lbs of tools in the bed, along with the 100+lb bedcover. i have no spare tire. when the tools are out and the bedcover is off, my truck is all over the place, regardless of gear. and when its all there.... traction is slightly better but, its usually still all over the place :D those KDW2's hook like nitto DRs tho....

traction isnt my concern its appearance. When we lowered my truck we took the drop hitch off and that alone I could see the ass raise up and it bugged me so the hitch was going back on after we were done lowering it. I know that a bumper would weigh considerably more IMO so i thiunhk it would even become more noticable than that..

I will have 3 roll pans ready to ship shortly. Kelly performance will purchase all 3 if he has too, if you want one of the 2 extras now would be the time to get one.

I'm sure Kelly will have to make a profit on the extras too so step up so i can ship yours direct.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...