Holty ARRESTED!

dewmanshu

You guys are FUNNY! I was gonna let this go and let this thread snowball but i couldn't leave you guys hangin' lol. Although, this is not the first time this has happened to me. Like zippy said i was in Michigan last year at his house when some crazy ass Josh Holt was in the news for something i can't remember what it was. Then again near my home town a josh holt wrecked a motorcycle and died and my family heard about it and was all freaked out when they found out it wasn't me. Now there is another "ME" in Maryland. Its funny cause i'll be leaving for Maryland friday morning to head down to Dewey's for a big party "shin-dig". WOW i'm giving me a bad rep LOL.

You guys are FUNNY! I was gonna let this go and let this thread snowball but i couldn't leave you guys hangin' lol. Although, this is not the first time this has happened to me. Like zippy said i was in Michigan last year at his house when some crazy ass Josh Holt was in the news for something i can't remember what it was. Then again near my home town a josh holt wrecked a motorcycle and died and my family heard about it and was all freaked out when they found out it wasn't me. Now there is another "ME" in Maryland. Its funny cause i'll be leaving for Maryland friday morning to head down to Dewey's for a big party "shin-dig". WOW i'm giving me a bad rep LOL.

LOL, no child-theft now... I get all the regional amber alerts and if josh holt shows up, it's no holds barred buddy...