• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO you cant go wrong with Centerlines

Millennium Series Edge 6 Spoke 20 inch weigh 28 lbs, 22 inch weigh 37. Nice Wheels!

I like my Centerlines - word of advice, the chrome on them is show chrome, not hard chrome. The finish is amazing but scratches very easily so be careful choosing wash mits and towels.

Mr. P.

I like my Centerlines - word of advice, the chrome on them is show chrome, not hard chrome. The finish is amazing but scratches very easily so be careful choosing wash mits and towels.

Mr. P.

Or go with the polished ones. I know they are a bit more work, but I have heard of some other companies having trouble with chrome sticking to a forged wheel. I had a friend with a set of Weld Forged wheels that were chrome plated, and I have to send them back after a year or so because the chrome was peeling off. Forged polished wheels are not as hard to keep nice as a cast polished wheel. you can always have them clearcoated too.

Love my Centerlines.... These are the 22" Polished Rapids.

AUT_7183-1.jpg?t=1186712891

AUT_5976.jpg?t=1186712792

One of the guys on here has them on his SSS, he goes under the name R8RS4LF i think, they look pretty sweet... he had his clear coated so they wouldnt be that hard to clean. they look great, good luck...

-Rob

R8RS4LF has a different kind of rim. much more money but definately one of the nicest ive seen.