• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 60&older

Born August 21 1960, which makes me 43 years 4 months plus.... But I don't feel a day over 43! How do you younger guys afford these trucks? Have a Happy New Year!

SuperDave

:withstupid: I am 33 but wondering the same thing!! how can they afford it?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK you young whipper-snappers, quit your gloating! You didn't hear us 41~45 year olds boasting when we were on top!

Seriously, aren't we all lucky to own such cool trucks? But we all know the truth, all the 30 somethings are driving SS's because their Mommies and Daddies bought them for them! :D:jester::P:seeya:

OK you young whipper-snappers, quit your gloating! You didn't hear us 41~45 year olds boasting when we were on top!

Seriously, aren't we all lucky to own such cool trucks? But we all know the truth, all the 30 somethings are driving SS's because their Mommies and Daddies bought them for them! :D:jester::P:seeya:

Excuse me? :nono:

Yeah right the only thing my parents gave me was a ride to the Army recrutier when I was 18. and also a ride to the airport!! :flag:

:thumbs:

34 till 2-27.would also like to know how 18-30 yr.olds afford these;unless someone else is doing the paying.no offense of course :cool:

hmm i wished. that would save me $838 a month and thats coming out of my own pocket :cry:

Sorry for the misguided statement then guys! I stand corrected. My faith is restored in today's youth. It is pretty tough making a payment on a vehicle again. I haven't had a car payment for over ten years!

$800.00+ a month for this truck? Man, thats crazy.... you must not have put anything down on it or carried over an old note or something. No way I could swing that on my income! Mine is 577.00 and I put nothing down, 0.0% for 60 months.

It makes you wonder how any of us afford these in this economy!

Things are out of control aren't they? :crazy:

no need to say sorry. i have heard it a lot. when i bought mine it sat at my parents house for months in virginia while i was here in maryland. I would see people out when i was home and they would tell me they saw my dads new truck and i had to correct them and tell them it was mine. With the land cruiser the same thing happened. a few people asked me how much my dad wanted to sell it for it.

and as for the 838 this is how it breaks down. my truck payment is 580, insurance is 130 and the note for my 1974 and cruiser fj40 is 128.

:thumbs:

Archived