New Ford HD

CenWaSS

What have you heard about the new Ford HD coming out this Oct 07? I read an aticle stating the S/C ones have 450hp/500tq but the 0-60 time was only like 6.5sec. Shoot, if that 0-60 time is correct my SS will smoke em! The article I read had no 1/4 mile et, truck will be priced in the mid 40's with S/C. N/A will have option for AWD but S/C ones are 2WD.

Interesting, I was watching Trucks last weekend and they turned a stock Ford 150 into a Roushe 150 with supercharger from Roushe and the ground effects kit onto the truck similar to their Stage Three model. Truck went 0-60 in 7 seconds...My buddy who is hardcore Ford guy, even admitted that Roushe trucks are a joke and he was kind of depressed after taking a ride in my supercharged SS...Ford is still a Ford anyway you slice the bread...Minus the Lightning there is really nothing Ford has made that has been an eye opener to the market of trucks or cars in the past decade...

450hp/500tq sound like a PIG if it can only get to 6.5 in the 0-60...

Interesting, I was watching Trucks last weekend and they turned a stock Ford 150 into a Roushe 150 with supercharger from Roushe and the ground effects kit onto the truck similar to their Stage Three model. Truck went 0-60 in 7 seconds...My buddy who is hardcore Ford guy, even admitted that Roushe trucks are a joke and he was kind of depressed after taking a ride in my supercharged SS...Ford is still a Ford anyway you slice the bread...Minus the Lightning there is really nothing Ford has made that has been an eye opener to the market of trucks or cars in the past decade...

450hp/500tq sound like a PIG if it can only get to 6.5 in the 0-60...

:withstupid: Yeah that F-150 on Trucks ran the 1/4 in 15.3 seconds at 83mph........and they were claiming 500hp, what a joke........

• 2 weeks later...
Ford is still a Ford anyway you slice the bread...Minus the Lightning there is really nothing Ford has made that has been an eye opener to the market of trucks or cars in the past decade...

guess there aren't any 03/04 cobras in your area? :dunno:

Edited by blackvert (see edit history)