raced a tbss

04blacksss

i was commin back from pickin up my buddy. and we come to a stop light and a black tbss turned into my lane ahed of me so when the light turned green i punched it to catch up. we get to the next light and there are no cars infront always a good sign.. we both punch it and im about 1/2 car length on him till about 50 and he pulled right by me till about 80-90 we stopped and he was about 2 truck lengths in front ... im mostly stock except CAI exhaust soo im guessin he was modded a bit or just they might be that much faster than the sss,..

i was commin back from pickin up my buddy. and we come to a stop light and a black tbss turned into my lane ahed of me so when the light turned green i punched it to catch up. we get to the next light and there are no cars infront always a good sign.. we both punch it and im about 1/2 car length on him till about 50 and he pulled right by me till about 80-90 we stopped and he was about 2 truck lengths in front ... im mostly stock except CAI exhaust soo im guessin he was modded a bit or just they might be that much faster than the sss,..

there that much faster and im sure weigh less

They are just faster than us. They've got more HP and less weight so it takes soem mods to catch them.